The Junior League of Milwaukee (“JLM”) seeks proposals from Milwaukee-area nonprofits to partner on projects that support our mission. JLM focuses its community efforts in the areas of education, health, and nutrition of women and children in the greater Milwaukee area. Community-based nonprofits are encouraged to apply for the $1,000-$5,000 grant awards for projects which align with the JLM’s mission.
Both programmatic and capital projects will be considered for award. The JLM will begin accepting grant proposals for the 2019-20 League Year on Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
Please view the official Request for Proposal for more information.
The timeline for the application process is as follows:
- October 25, 2021 deadline to submit questions to email@example.com
- November 8, 2021 deadline for JLM to respond to organizations’ questions via email
- November 15, 2021 deadline to submit proposals
- Jan/Feb, 2022 possible interviews and/or site visits
- March 2022 one or two community partners will be selected for awards
- April 25, 2022 grant(s) will be awarded at the JLM Annual Meeting